- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin and salt.
- In a second bowl, mash beans; stir in chipotle.
- Working one at a time, top half of each tortilla with one quarter of the avocado slices, Black Bean & Corn Salsa, one cup spinach and four tablespoons cheese; fold in half.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add one quesadilla and cook, flipping once, until both sides are brown and crispy, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Let cool slightly, cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges, serve with tomato salsa.
4 medium plum tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
Jardines Black Bean & Corn Salsa
1 tablespoon chopped chipotle chiles in adobo
4 fat-free 8-inch flour (or whole wheat) tortillas
1 avocado, thinly sliced
4 cups baby spinach
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese