Southwest Sriracha Salsa Chili
- In a large stock pot, season ground beef with 5-Star Ranch Rub and sauté with chopped red onion until brown.
- Add next five ingredients.
- Let simmer on medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 cups cheddar cheese and stir well until melted.
- Serve in bowl topped with cheddar cheese (if desired) and crumbled tortilla chips and enjoy.
2 lbs. ground beef
D.L. Jardine’s 5-Star Ranch Rub
1/2 chopped red onion
16 oz. can black beans
14 oz. can corn
1/2 cup craft beer
2 cups beef broth
1 jar of Jardines Southwest Sriracha salsa
2 cups cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips for topping