- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over high heat.
- Season the pork shoulder with salt, then arrange the pork in the Dutch oven. Cook until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, lime juice, fajita seasoning, oregano, and cumin.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and continue to simmer until pork is very tender, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the pork shoulder to a large baking sheet, reserving the cooking liquid.
- Drizzle with a small amount of the reserved cooking liquid and lightly season with salt.
- Bake the pork in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle more of the cooking liquid on the meat every 10 minutes, and use two forks to shred the meat as it browns.
- Assemble tacos with toppings of choice.
- Drizzle each with Jardines Garlic Sriracha Street Taco Sauce.
1/4 cup vegetable oil
4 lbs. pork shoulder, cut into several large pieces
3 tablespoons kosher salt
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon D.L. Jardine’s Fajita Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
4 cans chicken broth (14.5 oz.)
Tortillas of your choice
Pico de gallo
Jardines Garlic Sriracha Street Taco Sauce